about this blog


This blog is dedicated to Kim Niles' friends and family. These letters are messages, meant to inspire hope and love for her recovery. If you would like to post a letter, please send an email with your letter to Kate (dangpoet@msn.com).

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Your April shower and personal marathon

Hi Kim,  It is your pal in Westerly smiling with the good news that you took a walk today!  That is wonderful and I hope you enjoyed the outing.  You are so strong and I am sure you will make great strides with your determination and support of family and friends!  You go girl, is my message today!

It is very spring like here in Westerly.  I can feel the breeze coming through the window as I write to you.  We walked on the beach Monday and found lots of people sunning and enjoying the day.  Today we went to see Mama in Willimantic which pleased her greatly.  In the afternoon Gunars mowed the lawn while I went to yoga.  You, John and Ben are in my thoughts daily.  Thanks to John for the daily updates which I look forward to and mean so much to me.  You are the best Kim my dear. John, please hug my pal for me and tell her that I love her.  Thanks, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment