about this blog


This blog is dedicated to Kim Niles' friends and family. These letters are messages, meant to inspire hope and love for her recovery. If you would like to post a letter, please send an email with your letter to Kate (dangpoet@msn.com).

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Greetings from your pal Nancy in Westerly

Good Morning my friend Kim,  Here I am at my first attempt to communicate with you via the internet.  I hope I am successful!

John has kept me posted as to your progress--sounds like you are making great strides in many areas.  Keep up the good work my dear! 

It is very springlike here in Westerly and the Wilcox Park is quite beautiful--I love to walk through there in the spring and enjoy the view of mother nature at work.  Your friend Penny's garden pictures are joyful and I hope they bring a smie to your face. 

We have been walking on the beach and finding sea glass.  I actually found a piece of brown glass that looks like a chocolate easter rabbit the kind I remember getting in my basket as a child.  What a fun find that was for me.

I'm signing off now and will hope this arrives for your morning reading by your dear husband John.  I'm sending a hug and a squeeze for my pal--be well my dear, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment