Dear Kim,
You did give us a fright! From the progress you have made I am rethinking the virtue of large families: aunt, uncle and cousin power seems to be an extraordinary force for good and healing. Continue to provide us with good reports through John and Ben and we will do our part to help you do yours. I think about you constantly and send the prayers of a sinner your way.
Much love,
Peter
You did give us a fright! From the progress you have made I am rethinking the virtue of large families: aunt, uncle and cousin power seems to be an extraordinary force for good and healing. Continue to provide us with good reports through John and Ben and we will do our part to help you do yours. I think about you constantly and send the prayers of a sinner your way.
Much love,
Peter
No comments:
Post a Comment