Hi again, Kim! I asked Vicki, a good friend in Pensacola who's been saying prayers for you from the very first if I could post her email, as it's so beautiful. I was very busy on Sunday and didn't get out John's update until Monday morning. Yeow!!! Everyone in all five states and in France wanted to know where the update was. It's quite wonderful and remarkable how generous of spirit and kind people are, isn't it?
Much love and affection,
Sherry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sherry,
I loved hearing all of this wonderful and encouraging news
today.
Yep, I missed having a Sunday report.
I not only think of them daily, I PRAY for them daily.
John's words below...
I love that, believe that, hope that, pray that too !
I'm thinking that John's faith is strong and hoping that Kim's is stronger
!
God is in the midst of all of this for sure !
We are often troubled...but not crushed.
We are sometimes in doubt...but never in despair.
We may have many enemies...but more friends.
We may be hurt...but not destroyed.
I hope John, Ben and Kim have a blessed day !
I hope you and Mike have a blessed day !
Sent with love and encouragement,
vicki
No comments:
Post a Comment