Good morning, Kim,
Mike and I thought you were doing very well on Sunday and I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow. Since Mike did tease you about rowing and a few other things too, that just goes to show you that he will always tease you, no matter what he promises! You got a very good zinger in on him, however, that everyone else will enjoy. When Mike quipped that he'd better stop kidding you before he got himself into really deep trouble, you came back with, "It's too late. You're screwed." (THAT cracked us up.) He knows it and is ready to take the heat. We're just waiting for you to come home.
The note below is from one of my closest friends. Her husband and Mike were both Navy pilots and served together and Patty is truly one of the most wonderful and thoughtful people in the entire world. Having her on your side from the beginning has been a very good thing, I'm sure!
Much love,
Sherry
Dear Kim,
My name is Patty and I'm a long time friend of Sherry Charley. She
has shared your current health challenge with me and you've been in my prayers
for weeks now. I know that you must be a very special person for Sherry to care
so very much about you. She chuckles when recounting your PBL antics to me. I
can only imagine how busy your days are with various therapies and goals to work
toward. My husband always says that nothing worthwhile comes easily. Keep
working and know that there are many folks you don't even personally know who
are pulling for you and praying for your strength as you navigate the road to
recovery.
Blessings,
Patty Fuqua
No comments:
Post a Comment