Remember last December when we were staying at Uncle Ray's guesthouse and you were warning me about all the sounds I might hear in the night when we shared a room? Remember I got a call from an administrator at the college who told me that a certain hostile person was no longer employed and my life was going to get a lot better? Well, as soon as I got off the phone, I did a crazy, happy dance, and you laughed almost to peeing.
Well, every time I hear about your triumphs, your raising a hand, your talking to Ben, your reaching to touch John's cheek, I do a happy dance. In case you forgot what that looks like, I'm including a little clip:
I am so proud of you. Can't wait to see you week after next. You keep "bringing it," and I'll keep dancing.
Promise.
-Kate
Why are there no comments on this post???? Now I'm happy! And anytime I'm not, I'm coming right back her for another showing to bring me back to Happyland!
ReplyDeleteDon't ever change, dear Kate!
Thanks, someone.
ReplyDeleteI can't tell who you are, but I appreciate the comment. Yup, me, too.
My best to you,
-Kate
'Twas Jay.
Delete