about this blog


This blog is dedicated to Kim Niles' friends and family. These letters are messages, meant to inspire hope and love for her recovery. If you would like to post a letter, please send an email with your letter to Kate (dangpoet@msn.com).

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

from Jeffy, Apr. 25


Dear Kim:

I know that you are missing your garden so I thought I would send you some pictures of my meager attempts!  I have also included a couple of pictures of my trailer.
I don't know if you remember but you recently sent me a great card that says, "Never, never, never, never give up." And on the inside it says, "I'll never, never, never never stop cheering for you."  Well, countless times I have thought to send it back to you to let you know that I am rooting for you but it means so much to me that I haven't been able to part with it.  So, know that I'll never stop cheering for you Kim!


I love you Kim.  I always have and I always will.
Jeffy

No comments:

Post a Comment