about this blog


This blog is dedicated to Kim Niles' friends and family. These letters are messages, meant to inspire hope and love for her recovery. If you would like to post a letter, please send an email with your letter to Kate (dangpoet@msn.com).

Friday, April 13, 2012

from Lizzie Buckley Riley, Apr. 13


Dear Kim,
 
It’s a hard one to swallow but you are Aunt Jane’s eldest daughter.  I remember you even had her “look” down pat when you all "adopted” me.   I remember brushing your long yellow tresses in Carrier Close and feeling how lucky I was to have such a sister to look up to.  I loved you then, as I do now.  You’re going to be OK no matter what.   It won’t be easy but we have your back.    I think and pray for you every day.  I love you deeply .  You have been, and always will be an inspiration to me...my eldest sister.
 
God WILL keep you in the palm of His hands.
 
XXX Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment