about this blog


This blog is dedicated to Kim Niles' friends and family. These letters are messages, meant to inspire hope and love for her recovery. If you would like to post a letter, please send an email with your letter to Kate (dangpoet@msn.com).

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

from Sherry, Apr. 11

Dear Kim,


My friend Martine Eruimy who lives near Paris has also been saying prayers and thinking positively for you.  Over the past couple of years, I've filled her in on the PBL (phone bank ladies for others reading the post) political work and our other escapades.  So Martine has considered you an acquaintance even though you've never met.  Since she wanted to post this but hasn't been able to access the website properly, she asked if I'd do this for her.  Much love, Sherry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dear Kim,
You do not know me but I am hearing so much about you that it is as if you were a dear friend to me. I am with my husband Charles, Mike and Sherry Charley’s French friends since September 2009 when we met in Provence. We live close to Paris. I am so happy to be able to communicate with Sherry by email, several times a week. She told me about your accident and so far she keeps me in touch with quotes from John’s email. We are thinking about you positively, dear Kim, and we do hope that you will recover quickly. So many people love you Kim and they depend on you to get well pretty soon. Keep fighting. Sincerely. Best regards from France… Martine

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kim,
    My name is Patty and I'm a longtime friend of Mike and Sherry Charley's. I wanted to let you know that you're in my daily prayers. It's good to learn that you are getting better and hope that you continue to make steady progress toward your recovery. You seem to be blessed with many people who love and care about you greatly. May you feel that love and also the prayers of those you don't even know...all the way from California.
    Sincerely, Patty Fuqua,
    San Diego, CA

    ReplyDelete