Dear IMS Big Sister Kim,
I just want you to know, that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I remember distinctly the day I found out that you would be my Big Sister, and how relieved I was that it was you who would help get my feet under me at IMS! I was so scared, and your help got me through! You of course were my Big Sister long before that anyway, but I don’t know that anyone at IMS knew that! I will always be grateful for that, even though you WERE a Maroon and I a Gray!!!
Your progress is just amazing. I read the messages from John, through Ron, every day, and I marvel at you! You have a huge support base too, and I’m so happy for that. I miss you, and if at all possible, we’ll get up there to see you this summer. You’ll probably be outside gardening again by then, at the rate you’re going. Keep up the great work!
Loads of love to you and if you hear a distant cheering, you’ll know it’s me, from way down here in Virginia. (By the way, we’re only a few miles north of Virginia Beach. Just over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel, where we watch the dolphins play in the summer – ah, beautiful!)
Your Little Sister,
Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment