Dear Kim,
I know that you'll be up and about in record time as I suspect that your Aunt Pitts has applied for - and been awarded - the position of Guardian Angel to Kim Niles. So we're all on the case (including friends of ours who've been happily recruited from five different states and places beyond) saying prayers, thinking positively and keeping you in our thoughts much of each day.
On a less serious side, Mike says to tell you that if you work hard and recover soon that he won't tease you so much about rowing. I wouldn't necessarily trust that but it's worth a shot! (His red kayak is here for you, when you're ready, so you can just ignore him - and paddle - not row.)
Get well soon, Kim. John needs you at home and we miss you dearly.
Much love,
Sherry & Mike Charley
Dear Kim,
ReplyDeleteYou do not know me but I am hearing so much about you that it is as if you were a dear friend to me. I am with my husband Charles, Mike and Sherry Charley’s French friends since September 2009 when we met in Provence. We live close to Paris. I am so happy to be able to communicate with Sherry by email, several times a week. She told me about your accident and so far she keeps me in touch with quotes from John’s email. We are thinking about you positively, dear Kim, and we do hope that you will recover quickly. So many people love you Kim and they depend on you to get well pretty soon. Keep fighting. Sincerely. Best regards from France… Martine