about this blog


This blog is dedicated to Kim Niles' friends and family. These letters are messages, meant to inspire hope and love for her recovery. If you would like to post a letter, please send an email with your letter to Kate (dangpoet@msn.com).

Saturday, April 21, 2012

from Jim Heath, Apr. 21


Dear Kim,

I walk every day in that part of the Coconino National Forest that is just beyond the gate in the fence in the corner of our backyard.  I most often carry my camera.  A couple of days ago I took this picture.  I looked and looked in my plant books and on the internet, but I could not discover what it is called.  So, I’ve named it myself, Kim Flowers.  Because, I know you’re wondering, it is stunningly beautiful despite the difficulties it must overcome to grow and bloom and thrive – just exactly like you.      



Edie sends her love;  me, too,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment