about this blog


This blog is dedicated to Kim Niles' friends and family. These letters are messages, meant to inspire hope and love for her recovery. If you would like to post a letter, please send an email with your letter to Kate (dangpoet@msn.com).

Friday, May 4, 2012

t-shirts, from Kate, May 4

Hi, my little sugarplum,

Today, on your anniversary, you're eating peanut butter and jelly! You have come so very far in such a short time. Who knew you'd also get out of that wedgie-contraption and walking on a walker in two weeks! You're incredible. Tony Horton, eat your heart out!!

So, I hope you don't mind, but I'm getting t-shirts made with your roller derby name, "Perforated Skull." You crack me up! Not to give it away, but here are the images:


If any of your friends are interested in ordering them, they can click the following link: http://www.customink.com/signup/xyceovd.

I can also order the same thing in men's t-shirts. They should just let me know. (Click here.)

Don't tell everyone, but I can't believe your friends aren't posting their own videos of "happy dances" to celebrate every hurdle you fly over. Where are those videos?!

Instead of starting a happy-dance movement, I guess I'll settle on t-shirts. Who knows? Maybe we'll get a roller derby team together, yet.

Penny's busy-busy this weekend with the plant sale, and I know that the whole garden club is thinking of you. Aren't they dear friends to weed and attend your garden?

Love you so, Ms. Perforated Skull.
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment