about this blog


This blog is dedicated to Kim Niles' friends and family. These letters are messages, meant to inspire hope and love for her recovery. If you would like to post a letter, please send an email with your letter to Kate (dangpoet@msn.com).

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

grace, humor, John, from Sherry, May 15

Dear Kim,

Paula, my witty and feisty Austin friend who has been closely following your progress, and I had an exchange of emails about you this morning.  After I sent her my reply I glanced back at the note I had written to her.  At the risk of embarrassing John, I'm going to print it out here.  This isn't anything all of us don't already know but...

Yes, Kim is doing splendidly and I think everyone is not only amazed at the fast progress but obviously so pleased.  We have always had a great deal of respect for John but this entire event and the way in which he has handled it - always with grace, humor and practicality - has enhanced that feeling tenfold.  It's called good character and he has it in abundance.  You would very much like both Kim and John.


Love,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment