about this blog


This blog is dedicated to Kim Niles' friends and family. These letters are messages, meant to inspire hope and love for her recovery. If you would like to post a letter, please send an email with your letter to Kate (dangpoet@msn.com).

Friday, May 4, 2012

Team Kim friend, Sherry, May 4


Dear Kim,

Here's one more of TEAM KIM from a friend of mine in Pensacola.  She's one of the crew who gets copies every day of John's emails and had this reaction to a recent post of his.  Everyone is amazed and delighted at your incredibly fast progress.  

Love,
Sherry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW!
I truly loved reading every word of this !
It gave me several reminders for my own day, week, and life...

To form my words carefully before I say them!
To be tender and delicious with the ones I love.
To take One Day At A Time.

Kim, I continue to pray for you every day.
You are indeed a miracle.
You are important and you are an inspiration.
Thank you !
Blessings to each of you !
vicki 

No comments:

Post a Comment