about this blog


This blog is dedicated to Kim Niles' friends and family. These letters are messages, meant to inspire hope and love for her recovery. If you would like to post a letter, please send an email with your letter to Kate (dangpoet@msn.com).

Saturday, May 26, 2012

our visit, from Helen, May 25


Dear Kim,

It was just great to see you today.  I loved being able to sit and talk, picking up where we left off the last time we were together.  We wanted longer, but you’re a busy woman, with places to go, work to do. 

I enjoyed all the time we got to spend with Ben yesterday, watching Maggie get that big red envelope.   I look forward to seeing you again next week.

love,
Helen

1 comment:

  1. dear helen.. i hope to meet you some day... i have met your daughter and she is delightful..

    ReplyDelete