about this blog


This blog is dedicated to Kim Niles' friends and family. These letters are messages, meant to inspire hope and love for her recovery. If you would like to post a letter, please send an email with your letter to Kate (dangpoet@msn.com).

Friday, May 4, 2012


Dear Kim,

Martine sent you another note and I am posting it for her.  So concern and love continues to pour in from around the world to our Kim!  I sent her the photo that I took last Sunday when Mike and I were visiting.  The day was brilliant, your spirits were high and your smile was lovely.  

Love,
Sherry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Kim,
I was delighted to see the photo taken by Sherry close to the Charles River. It was so nice to see you and John with Mike! I was so glad you could have gone outside. It might be so important for you. I am reading carefully John’s notes (via Sherry) every day waiting for the next, with your new progress. You are incredible, dear Kim, amazing with a great sense of humor! BRAVO! You are giving to us a big lesson of courage. Thank you Kim. Keep fighting and holding out… As I know you like flowers very much, here are some roses for you. With all my Love, Martine


No comments:

Post a Comment